Recent and Upcoming:
- Festival Producer — Look + Listen Festival 20th Anniversary Season, May 2022.
- Cheri Magid and Milica Paranosic, project in development.
- Group!, Passage Theatre Company, Spring 2022.
- Resident Dramaturg — Oberlin Conservatory’s Opera Commissioning Program, Dir. Christopher Mirto. Currently in development: Alice Tierney, Melissa Dunphy and Jacqueline Goldfinger.
- Interim Artistic Director, Passage Theatre Company (July – December, 2020)
Selected previous Dramaturgy:
- Zero Grasses, Jen Shyu | University of Michigan workshop, commissioned by John Zorn’s Stone Commissioning series.
- Wild Beast of the Bungalow, Rachel Peters and Royce Vavrek | Dir. Christopher Mirto, Oberlin Conservatory (workshop).
- Susannah, Carlisle Floyd | Dir. Kelly Robinson, Manitoba Opera (research dramaturg).
- Wayfinding, Whitney Rowland | Dir. Jackson Gay, PlayPenn 2019 New Play Development Conference (reading).
- Buffalo Bill or How To Be A Good Man, Meghan Kennedy | Dir. Rachel Karp, PlayPenn 2019 Additional Conference Reading.
- Silueta; Aleksandra Weil, Eloise Govedare, and Erlina Ortiz | Dir. Ryanne Domingues, Passage Theatre Compay (workshop).
- Hatuey, Frank London and Elise Thoron (world premiere) | Dir. Mary Birnbaum, PEAK Performances/ Music-Theatre Group.
- The Wake World, David Hertzberg (world premiere) | Dir. R.B. Schlather, Opera Philadelphia. Winner, Best New Opera, Music Critics Association of North America.
- Kept, Kristin Kuster and Megan Levad (world premiere) | Dir. Mary Birnbaum, Virginia Arts Festival and Music-Theatre Group.
- Crossing: A New American Opera, Matt Aucoin (world premiere) |Dir. Diane Paulus, American Repertory Theater. Production Dramaturg, Music Associate, and Copyist.
- Dramaturg and Producer: Botanicals, or Giving it to God, Keenya Jackson | PlayPenn Education reading, February 2019.
- Double Exposure at Opera Philadelphia, dramaturg for David Hertzberg.
- Machine, Rene Orth and Jason Kim | Workshop with Opera Philadelphia and OPERA America.
- John Duffy Institute for New Opera, Virginia Arts Festival | Dramaturgy Fellow, specializing in new opera development, 2015 and 2016 festivals.
- We Live in Cairo, Daniel and Patrick Lazour | Workshop at O’Neill Theater Center’s National Musical Theater Conference, June 2015 (Music Assistant in Literary team).
- Patient Zero, Diedre Murray and Cornelius Eady | In development with Music Theatre Group; Diane Wondisford, Producer.
- War Dept., Jim and Ruth Bauer | Dir. Melia Bensussen, A.R.T. Workshop (also Line Producer).
- Sextet, Tommy Smith | Dir. Ed Iskandar, A.R.T. Workshop with PoNY 2.0 (also Line Producer).
- Elemeno Pea, Molly Smith Metzler | Dir. Scott Zigler, A.R.T. Institute at Harvard.
- Festival Producer, Look + Listen Festival | New York, NY: 20th Annual performance series of free music and visual art across Manhattan and Brooklyn | May 2022.
- Interim Producer, Passage Theatre Company | Trenton, NJ: Welcome to Matteson! (Inda Craig-Galván), Babel (Jacqueline Goldfinger), Surely Goodness and Mercy (Chisa Hutchinson) | 2020-2021 Season.
- Lead Producer: JACK Creates performance series, 2020-Present. Recent projects have included a site-specific installation in Central Park; an audiovisual billboard truck that toured the five boroughs; and a video installation at MoMA PS1.
- Producer and Dramaturg, PlayPenn Education’s biannual reading series | 2018 – 2020.
- Stage Director and Dramaturg — Anansi and the Great Light, Nick DiBerardino and Kanika Ambrose | Curtis Institute of Music’s Family Series
- Assistant Director — Hatuey: Memory of Fire, Frank London and Elise Thoron (world premiere) | Dir. Mary Birnbaum, PEAK Performances/Music-Theatre Group.
- Directing Team — Gloria: A Life, Emily Mann and Gloria Steinem | Workshop at Lincoln Center Theater, Dir. Diane Paulus.
- Stage Director — Sunday in the Park with George, Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine | Berlind Theatre at McCarter Theater Center.
- Stage Director — Boeing Boeing, Marc Camoletti | Princeton Summer Theater.
- Denis & Katya, Philip Venables and Ted Huffman | Opera Philadelphia O19.
- Sky on Swings, Lembit Beecher and Hannah Moscovitch (world premiere) | Dir. Joanna Settle, Opera Philadelphia.
- We Shall Not Be Moved, Daniel Bernard Roumain and Marc Bamuthi Joseph (world premiere) | Dir. Bill T. Jones, Opera Philadelphia O17 Festival. Subsequently mounted at The Apollo Theater (NY), Dutch National Opera, and Opera on the Mall.
- The Wake World, David Hertzberg (world premiere) | Dir. R.B. Schlather, Opera Philadelphia O17 Festival.
- Crossing, Matt Aucoin (New York premiere) | Dir. Diane Paulus, BAM Next Wave Festival 2017. Also Supertitle Operator.
- Hatuey, Frank London and Elise Thoron (world premiere) | Dir. Mary Birnbaum, PEAK Performances, Music-Theatre Group.
- Script Reader, Eugene O’Neill National Playwrights Conference | 2022, 2018, 2017, and 2016 Seasons.
- Reader, SPACE on Ryder Farm Greenhouse | 2019 and 2018 Seasons.
- Guest Panelist | Musical Theatre Factory’s MTF Makers, 2019.
- Critical Writing Fellow, National Critics Institute at the O’Neill Theater Center | 2017 Season.
- New Scripts Evaluator, A.R.T. Literary Office | July 2013-June 2015.
- Script Reader, Williamstown Theatre Festival Arnold L. Weissberger Award | 2014 Season.